Time zones: CST (UTC +8)
Are you looking for a full-time position as part of a fast-growing digital marketing company? You have come to the right place!
We are a London based company looking for a highly motivated and technically skilled individual with excellent written English to join our fast-growing team LONG TERM. Your role will be to oversee and help manage multiple projects, performing tasks and coordinating tasks of others with a particular focus on Facebook Ads. This will include communicating directly with clients through our Basecamp project management system. You will need to have excellent written English, be detail-oriented and a quick learner. You will need to be able to work autonomously and be self-directed. You must be willing to work Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (London time). We are happy to let you start or finish a couple of hours early or finish later if this helps with your time zone. Around 30% of tasks can be completed at any time, so once the candidate is trained and we feel we can trust them, we will be more flexible on the hours you work. We may use Hubstaff time tracking software to monitor productivity and performance during working hours.
– Based in the Philippines
– Excellent written English – you will be communicating directly with our clients as well as proofreading and quality controlling SEO blogs written by our team based in India.
– Facebook Ads Experience – you should have knowledge of or have previously managed Facebook ad campaigns. If you do not have any experience, we are happy to train you.
– Google Ads Experience – you may be required to manage Google Adword and Shopping campaigns. You should ideally be Google Certified. If you do not have any experience, we are happy to train you.
– Proven experience with an English speaking employer or clients.
– Excellent organisational skills – you will need to work independently but know when you should ask for help.
– Must be willing to help out wherever the CEO requires assistance. This could include admin work.
– Fast Computer and high-speed Internet (with reliable power)
– Graphic Design on Canva or similar platforms.
You must also have knowledge of or have previously managed (a plus but not essential). You will not be “doing” all of these tasks but may be coordinating them.
– Video Editing
– Website Creation
– Social Media Management
– Online lead generation and follow up
– Product Research
Percentage Breakdown of Tasks
– FB Ads Setup and strategy (45%)
– Google Ads Setup and Optimisation (10%)
– Responding to Customer Queries via Basecamp across all projects (10%)
– Graphic design (10%)
– General Admin (10%)
– Report Preparation (5%)
– SEO Blogs proofreading and editing (5%)
– Lead Generation and Follow Up (5%)
– Fun, flexible work environment – you will be working on multiple projects across several different teams so no two days will be the same.
– Highly Competitive Salary Based on Experience + a quarterly revenue share based bonus.
– 13th Month Bonus
– Additional Performance Based Bonus
– Opportunity to learn new skills across several different areas of digital marketing – we will provide you with screen recorded trainings on how to complete most tasks.
– Get unlimited access to the tools you need to succeed
– Grow with this entrepreneurial company and build out the marketing team
– We are very loyal to our employees and treat them with respect at all times
***How to Apply***
To apply, please fill out the form linked below.
Note: Compliance to instructions on how to apply is part of the assessment.
We look forward to reviewing your application. We want to fill this position with the right person ASAP, so please apply at your earliest convenience.