To apply, go to:
- the link at the bottom of this post
- Read the instructions
- Transcribe 6 recordings
Are you looking for a flexible job where you can work from home? Make your own schedule? Earn great money while sitting in your pajamas? If so, Literably might be the right place for you! Literably is currently looking for transcriptionists and captioners who can listen to audio recordings of students reading and transcribe and caption reading errors.
What is Literably? Literably is an online literacy assessment system that screens K-8 students for reading difficulties, monitors their progress as readers, and diagnoses skill gaps. Literably’s mission is to help teachers get 100% of their students reading on grade level.
- Can make over $10 per hour
- Work from anywhere
- Make your own schedule
- No experience necessary
- Help students and teachers
You must be at least 18 years old and neither live in, nor score from, the states of CA, CT, MA, MT, NE, or NJ. International applicants are welcome to apply!
- We’re accepting applicants now, and we will take the first qualified people, so please get in touch!
* Please do not feel the need to submit a polished cover letter / resume. We have built a “training mode” that will both teach you how to transcribe and will evaluate your performance. We will hire the applicants who perform well in training.