Time zones: EST (UTC -5), MST (UTC -7), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2, SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), CEST (UTC +2), BST (UTC +1), JST (UTC +9), CST (UTC +8), WIB (UTC +7), MMT (UTC +6:30), BST (UTC +6), NPT (UTC +5:45), IST (UTC +5:30), UZT (UTC +5), IRDT (UTC +4:30), GST (UTC +4)
- 5+ years of experience working with PHP
- 3+ years experience working with Symfony 4 or newer
- Strong, demonstrated experience writing PHP unit tests
- Strong experience with DDD
- Regular experience working with Docker
- Familiarity with queue systems such as RabbitMQ and Amazon SQS
- Familiarity with MySQL, Redis, and MongoDB
- Understanding of event-driven architecture, microservices patterns, and JSON
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think and work independently
- Time zone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Work as part of a team to deliver digital solutions across web and mobile platforms
- Translate high-level requirements into executable software designs
- Implement software solutions using Symfony / PHP programming language
- Ensure all code is thoroughly tested and meets development criteria
- Identify and address technical debt in the codebase
- Career-accelerating positions at cutting-edge companies
Discover exclusive long-term remote engagements at the world’s most interesting product companies.
- Hand-picked opportunities, just for you
Skip the typical recruitment roadblocks and biases with personally matched engagements.
- Fast-track your independent developer career
Start small and gain more freedom to take on new engagements as you build your independent developer career.
- A recruitment process that values your time Only one hiring process with the possibility of several positions, without any additional tests.