RemoteMore is helping a large tech company hire PHP Developers for its European and US teams.
The company is a major tech leader and works across many internal product teams. Multiple PHP Developers will be hired and matched to the teams that are best fit for their background/experience. All product teams are fully distributed. The company culture is to focus on work delivered and not hours worked.
You can work from home or any other place of your choice.
The position is full-time and remote.
Coming from a strong technical background, you are expected to have:
- Required technologies: PHP and frameworks such as Symfony, Laravel, or CakePHP
- Top technical skills for your level of experience: 2+ years of experience as an Intermediate or Senior Software Engineer
- The soft skills to work remotely: Strong individual contributor, strong communication skills
- Passion for remote work. You understand the pros and cons of working remotely
- Proficient English language skills to work as part of an international team
Why should YOU apply?
- Work from anywhere you want.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills.
- Work in a team with other top developers.
- Make a difference.
To be considered for the position, please sign up for RemoteMore by following the apply button link.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit remotemore.com