At Rally, our goal is to solve one of the most critical points in the e-commerce shopping experience – the checkout. Rally offers merchants a better, more profitable checkout solution that is being built to support the inevitable Web3 future of commerce. We are looking for a Manual QA Tester to join our team and be responsible for product quality and manually test the software applications in order to identify bugs. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the e-commerce space, has a strong technical background, and loves creating an outstanding customer experience.
This is an exciting and formative moment in Rally’s growth as a product and a company. If you are interested in building something new, working with emergent technology, and collaborating with kind, fun, and thoughtful people, we encourage you to apply.
Want to learn more about Rally and hear from our leadership? Check out our blog for more on the product, our philosophy around headless commerce, and our next steps in Web3. You can also read more about Rally on our About Us page. And, you can listen to Jordan Gal, our CEO, talking about Rally on his podcast here. Want to experience the Rally checkout live? You can see it in action on our demo store.
This role will
- Be responsible for product quality
- Take care of the release verification process
- Use Jira for bug tracking and stories verification
- Join us in sprint planning and retrospectives
- Collaborate and problem solve with the Product and Dev teams
- Grow your tests automation skills
Who you are
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the quality assurance field
- Excellent debugging and documentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of REST API
- Advanced knowledge of MySQL or similar relational database
- Experience with Postman for API testing
- Ambitious, the ability to think beyond every day, be highly collaborative, and extremely driven
Nice to haves
- Ecommerce knowledge
- Test automation experience
- Scrum and agile development
This is a full-time, fully remote role. Ideally, you are located in a European time zone, but we are open to other time zones on a case-by-case basis.
Who We Are
We #rallytogether in all things. We are a small team; you won’t hear “that’s not my job.” We value accountability, creativity, and fostering an inclusive and transformative experience for ourselves and our community of merchants. We are looking for those who are guided by a growth mindset and have the ability to think beyond the typical playbook. We care about the success of our customers and our company. We are willing to do the work, have the hard conversations, and take ownership in the service of delivering value to the customer. We do not believe in the allowance of brilliant jerks and are always working towards creating high psychological safety. If you are excited about our mission of empowering e-commerce merchants and building out the headless ecosystem, we’d love to have you apply even if you feel unsure that you meet every requirement in this posting.
Benefits & Perks
- We are a small team; your work will have a big impact
- Meaningful equity and competitive pay
- Stipends for work-from-home setup
- Learning and development resources
- Flexible work schedule, with an open vacation policy
- A kind, thoughtful, and enthusiastic team
Rally is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity, inclusion, and belonging. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with applicable law.
Rally asks respectfully to only apply through the application form and do not email/apply directly to Rally. Any applications sent directly to Rally will not be considered. Recruiters and Agencies please do not contact Rally directly.