🚀 Want to join a team of A-players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Expectations for your first 90 days:
- 30 Days: Able to independently navigate the LeadSimple platform, google filing system, DocHub, and our Policy Manual in order to effectively assist with various needs of the department and answer all staff FAQs.
- 60 Days: Update and curate the Internal Processes handbook to hold all necessary procedures for the People Ops department and Leadership team’s use.
- 90 Days: Full understanding of required steps in the hiring process to aggressively identify unsystematic activities. Independently able to facilitate performance review timeliness and process adherence with the leadership staff.
A day in the life of…
- Assist leadership in recruiting efforts and manage a database of applicants
- Assist People Ops department with onboarding new hires for the first 90 days
- Compile, update, and maintain personnel records
- Respond to FAQs from staff related to standard policies, benefits, and processes
- Diligently follows documented processes and procedures within the company and People Ops team
- Provides administrative support and timely paperwork for Leadership team and People Ops team
Perks for the team:
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and busy work environment with smart, caring people
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply in English
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- Have previous remote working experience
We have an amazing team of A-Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgement, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.