- Competetive renumeration
- Flexibility with no commute. You can teach anywhere in the world!
- Professional curriculum with multiple types of classes, preparation time is minimal
- Top-notch Professional Training from experienced instructors to strengthen and develop your teaching skills
- 24/7 timely support from the Global Teaching Resources team
- Link with a global community of passionate and enthusiastic 30,000+ teachers
Who our client wants?
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher is a must
- A minimum commitment of 5 peak hours per week. Book more if you’d like! (Unlimited classes)
- Teaching credential (TESOL, TEFL, CELTA or DELTA)
- At least 1 year of teaching experience preferred (including homeschooling, tutoring, coaching, mentoring, and other experiences)
About the Role
- Guide and teach students from a wide age range with progressive lesson plans provided
- Teach 25min 1-on-1/2 classes or 45min group classes
- Create a friendly atmosphere for students to learn in and encourage creativity in the virtual learning environment
- Meet great people from different cultures and career backgrounds in adult classes, or have fun with talented children and teenagers in our junior classes.
Join Us Today and Experience the Wonders of Online Teaching!