Paymentology is the first truly global issuer-processor, giving banks and fintechs the technology, team and experience to rapidly issue and process Mastercard, Visa and UnionPay cards across more than 50 countries, at scale.
What you get to do:
In this role you will be assisting the Paymentology Talent Acquisition team and Hiring teams in scheduling video interviews for candidates at various stages in the selection process, across 14+ different time zones.
What it takes to succeed:
- Fluency in English – both speaking and writing
- Experience in start-up environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organization and accuracy skills
- Ability to schedule appointments and interviews across multiple time zones and locations
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast-paced environment and flexibility to deal with changing schedules and priorities
- Ability and interest in working with remote team members and hiring manager
- A strong sense of urgency and follow-through
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.
When applying the email must include CV attachment in doc, docx, pdf or rtf format only.
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org