NOTE: You must have multiple years of Executive Assistant experience (to a C-suite executive).
About the Opportunity
Community Phone is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide organizational and administrative support for our CEO. This EA will be a key business partner to the CEO – helping to enable continued success. This individual will help manage interactions internally with team members at all levels of the organization, very often managing sensitive and confidential information. This person will also skillfully interact with external partners and customers.
What to expect?
- Manage all aspects of the CEO’s calendar across internal meetings and external engagements.
- Help identify the needs of the CEO, including To-Do-List management, facilitating introductions within and outside of the CEO’s network, ensuring he takes personal time, etc.
- Work with the CEO and other team members to create agendas and content for key meetings while developing critical action items and next steps.
- Attend key meetings and track follow-ups and deliverables in partnership with the CEO.
- Help to organize and plan internal and external meetings such as staff meetings, team building events, Company All-Hands, offsites, travel, etc.
- Coordinate all domestic and international travel and corresponding expense reporting requirements.
- Take ownership of key initiatives, helping the CEO reach his highest potential.
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 4 years experience in supporting at the VP/C-Level.
- Ability to demonstrate expert professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Bias to action, including experience keeping the VP/C-Level person accountable.
- Strong collaboration and superb listening skills
- Expert prioritization and communication skills
- Flawless judgment in the management of confidential and sensitive information.
- Experiencedly executing administrative activities with high attention to detail, organization, and process.
What’s in it for you?
- Salary from $30,000-$60,000/year (*salary depends on the candidate’s home country)
- Benefits depend on the candidate’s home country
- Join an ambitious tech company reshaping the way people communicate
- A generous amount of paid time off
- Enjoy various virtual events, including workshops, guest speakers, and fun team activities, supporting learning and networking beyond the usual work duties.