Elevate Labs is on a mission to improve people’s minds.
In our collaborative environment, you’ll work across teams and projects to build amazing products that educate and delight our customers. You’ll work on our backend services, developer tooling, web-based administration portals, and more – so a love of learning new technologies (or prior experience!) is appreciated. As a senior member of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to guide the direction of our products and our engineering team.
What you’ll do here
- Lead complex projects by defining requirements, determining solutions, and delivering on results
- Participate in the product development process, representing engineering by communicating technical constraints, opportunities, and solutions
- Mentor your fellow teammates to help them grow as engineers
- Set standards of engineering excellence in service design and implementation with a focus on reliability
- Build, maintain, and own services to support multiple products
- You have 5+ years of professional software experience building services and web-based applications
- You can code effectively in Ruby on Rails
- You have designed and implemented RESTful APIs
- You have built web-backed applications
- You have have worked with integrating 3rd party APIs, especially single-sign on, purchasing, and analytics
- You strive for well tested and automated systems
- You have shipped at least one customer-facing product
- You are user focused and design systems with the end user experience in mind
- You are passionate about delivering high-quality, efficient solutions to enable seamless user experiences
- You communicate clearly and participate in design and code reviews
- Experience with Heroku and AWS
- Python proficiency
- Experience with mobile app development
- Experience with building and maintaining content delivery systems
- Experience with web development
- Interest in cognitive training and education technology
- Fully remote environment
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- 401(k) plan
- Fully paid parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity
- Home office upgrade stipend
- Annual learning stipend
- Wellness/Fitness Subscription Box
We believe that there is no single candidate profile that guarantees success in this role. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. If your background is similar to the job description and you think you can excel in this role, please apply and tell us about yourself and the impact you could make at Elevate Labs.
We also know that diversity of identity, experience, and thought leads to more creativity, better problem-solving, and wiser decisions, which is why we’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team. We are an equal opportunity employer; committed to diversity and building an equitable and inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and experiences, and we’re taking steps to meet that commitment. We highly encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including women, people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, veterans, and people with disabilities.
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.lever.co.