- You have +3 years of experience with Unity / Unity3D;
- Strong ability with C# object-oriented programming language
- Experience with game assets (ex: meshes, animations, materials)
- You have in-depth knowledge of 3D development and integrated game physics;
- You own experience with both console and mobile game development;
- You got experience with memory and space optimization;
- You possess knowledge of scripting, animation, session management, and textures;
- You have good troubleshooting skills.
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours);
- Knowledge of TypeScript.
- Establishing strategy and development pipelines;
- Planning and implementing game functionality;
- Transforming design ideas into functional games;
- Designing and building game codes;
- Identifying and fixing code errors and game bottlenecks;
- Testing game functionality and theme dynamics;
- Ensuring products conform to high industry standards;
- Designing and building game patches and upgrades;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technologies.
💻 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
👌🏻 Flexibility: The ability to change one project to another one.
💵 Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
🧘🏻♂️ Freedom: Very flexible working schedule.
🚀 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Be part of the Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.