Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
You’re an engineer with a strong experience on the backend and capable of contributing across our product ecosystem. We’re EngagedMD and we have a patient journey application used by more than 1 million users nationwide and internationally since its launch, and we continue to see enormous growth and adoption from medical clinics across multiple markets. This is an exciting opportunity to join us in our mission to make life easier for clinics and patients alike.
You will have the opportunity to architect backend infrastructure and develop new features for our customers while also closely collaborating with our Platform, Product and Customer Success teams.
This fully remote role reports to our Development Lead and candidates are required to reside in the United States. This role requires legal authorization to work in the United States. EngagedMD is able to sponsor current H1B visa holders for this role.
What You’ll Do
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and secure backend solutions for our patient journey web application, ensuring high performance and availability
- Collaborate with various teams to understand and translate business requirements into technical solutions that meet our customers’ needs.
- Build and maintain APIs to integrate with third-party services and tools, ensuring seamless data exchange and interoperability
- Optimize and tune the application for performance, scalability, and reliability, working closely with the DevOps team
- Participate in code reviews, testing, and quality assurance activities to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices and standards
What You’ll Bring
- A minimum of 5 years of software development experience
- Experience with Nodejs, Typescript, React, and SQL
- Experience with AWS
- A mission-driven orientation to all you do
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a small, fast-paced organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent career experience
It’s Also Nice If You…
- Have at least a passing familiarity with the fertility and/or healthcare industries
- Have successfully worked remotely with distributed teams in the past
What We Offer
- Competitive compensation and equity
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage heavily subsidized by the company
- Open Paid Time Off
- Paid family and medical leave
- Generous paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
EngagedMD is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe our company and products are made better by the varied perspectives of our employees, each of whom we seek to empower and support in their individuality. We hire our team members on the basis of merit, qualifications, and the needs of our business in order to best achieve our mission to make life easier for the clinics and patients we serve.
EngagedMD is a fast-growing B2B software company that has developed the leading patient journey management solution for the fast-growing fertility sector. Nearly half of fertility patients in the US use our eLearn and eSign tools and we also have increasing international presence. Clinics use our software to reduce repetitive, manual tasks and streamline the patient journey, which helps them increase capacity and growth while improving the patient experience and reducing doctor and staff burnout. We are known for having a collaborative, friendly, high energy and fast-moving culture and a focused, start-up atmosphere.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit engaged-md.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: Full-Stack Programming
SKIPSubmit & Apply