- 🏖️ Paid Vacation
- 💰 Annual Bonus
- 🕘 Flexible Hours
- 💸 $350 Referral Bonus
- 💡 3+ Years of Experience
- 🗺 Anywhere (non-U.S. Based Citizens)
- 📚 Learning and Professional Development
*Get Paid: If you recommend this job to the person that gets hired, we will give you a $350 referral bonus! How will we contact you about giving you your bonus? Tell your referral to list your name and/or email in the “How did you hear about this job?” question. Once they’re hired, we’ll make sure you get paid.
Keyword Researcher – Amazon
Want to join a team of creative geniuses committed to creating innovative products on Amazon? SparkPod is on a mission to launch several brands on Amazon and increase our annual sales to $100 mil. Our objective is clear: we want to bring the highest value with every product we bring to the market. We hire remarkably smart and driven individuals that collaborate and thrive on building a company that is disrupting the way physical products are being developed and launched on Amazon. If this is you, let’s talk.
We’re looking for a Keyword Researcher who has a passion for finding opportunities to develop physical products with huge potential on Amazon. This is one of the most important roles at SparkPod because product development is our revenue driver. The ideal candidate is someone who is on a mission to develop physical products that customers love.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Assist Product Development Managers in research and development activities
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee inspection and testing of new and existing products to confirm quality conformance to specifications and regulatory requirements
- Organize and track product testing and inspection documents for all products
- Conduct research for testing and compliance requirements of new and existing products
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements (after sales)
- Develop or update product complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
Who are you?
- 3+ years of experience in product research and development and compliance monitoring in the Amazon space
- A proven track record for discovering and/or developing successful products
- Demonstrated knowledge of product safety, compliance, and safety requirements
- Knowledge of quality assurance terminology, methods, and tools
- Outstanding time management, communication and research skills
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with the ability to meet deadlines
- Creative and has an eye and nose for product trends
- Must be in a non-US based location
Why join SparkPod?
- Work in the US market with a talented team on an exciting mission
- Annual bonus
- Paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Company-sponsored learning and professional development
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit airtable.com
Consider using our Job Alerts functionality!
Get updates for: Product
SKIPSubmit & Apply