Help people travel from the comfort of your own home
These customers typically call to change travel plans, confirm or obtain their itinerary, request refunds, or report travel issues.
It’s remote and flexible.
You’ll be taking calls and making money from the comfort of your own home.
Plus, you’ll enjoy flexible scheduling, where you use a self-scheduling platform to select when you work and when you don’t. You’ll have the freedom to schedule around your own needs, the needs of your family, and the important events in your life.
Hours of operation are 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM ET, seven days per week. You’ll have the flexibility to set your schedule within those hours of operation.
- Answer incoming calls
- Review customer history as necessary
- Follow policy and procedure guidelines
- Help customers change travel plans
- Provide or confirm customers’ travel itinerary
- Process refunds
- Help customers solve travel issues
- Place outbound calls to travel partners (hotels, rental car agencies, etc.) as necessary
- Document information and outcomes as necessary
Prior customer service experience is required. You should possess strong geographical knowledge. Experience working in the travel industry or personal experience using travel products is preferred.
In addition, successful Customer Service Representatives have the following characteristics:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Easy to work with
- Accepts feedback well
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Demonstrates empathy effectively
- Able to organize, prioritize, anticipate situations, act, and see issues through to completion
- Able to work independently and proactively in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong typing skills
- Highly proficient in using the internet and navigating seamlessly between multiple applications
- Internet: High-speed, hardwired internet (no Wi-Fi or satellite)
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5, 1.5 GHz and above
- Memory: 8GB of RAM
- Hard Drive: 256GB
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11 and latest version of Google Chrome
- Monitor: Dual monitors, each capable of displaying at least 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Sound: Sound card (standard on most computers)
- Virus Protection: Up-to-date anti-virus software
- Headset: USB noise-canceling headset