In order to apply PLEASE TAKE THE ASSESSMENT, to APLLY please use the link below.
FragranceX.com, founded in 2001 is a three-time award winner of the Inc5000 fastest growing companies in the USA and is located in Hauppauge, Long Island. Millions of customers worldwide know, love, and trust us for over 14,000 brand name authentic fragrances. If you are looking for a fast-paced, successful, growing company to be a part of then this is the place for you!
Customer Service Associate
This is a full-time, remote job, work from home, from anywhere!
We are looking for an energetic, upbeat, and professional Customer Service Associates to join our growing team. This important contributor will play a critical role in the interaction between FragranceX.com and its current and prospective customers and must have a customer-first mindset. Success is measured through several different metrics that capture customer satisfaction, product knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to be nimble and navigate change. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, and an excellent oral and written communicator. We are a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing business which means lots of innovation and change, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team!
Customer Service Associates are the first human touchpoint for our customers, and you must be pleasant, a good listener, and even-tempered. We expect every call to be answered on the first ring to support our industry-leading service experience. Phones are integral to how customers reach us, and the ideal person will enjoy helping customers with a variety of inquiries.
To effectively complete all these tasks the best candidate will be organized, pay close attention to detail, work productively, communicate with customers and internal employees, and be a willing learner. This position requires someone with high energy that is excited to help customers daily.
- Answer many phone calls, emails, and chat messages daily, promptly, accurately, and courteously.
- Track orders promptly and accurately.
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities presented in order calls or email requests.
- Resolve customer service problems promptly and accurately, within proscribed company guidelines, and in a manner designed to retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Assist with order verification, damaged/lost package claims and reshipments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have dedicated office/space that includes a computer, 2 monitors, keyboard, mouse and headset
- Must be willing to work 7:00am to 4:00pm Eastern Standard Time
- Must have at least 6 months experience working remote
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a customer service position providing support through email, calls chat and social media.
- Must have 1 year experience working with Zendesk or a customer service ticketing system
- Must have strong computer skills and strong data-entry/keyboard skills.
- Must have experience working with metric such as handle time, quality assurance and more
- Must be willing to work overtime hours and weekend during holiday seasons
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, verbally and in writing. Bi-lingual is a plus!
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict quickly and professionally.
- Must be highly organized, with excellent attention to details.
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Must have a customer first mindset which is measured through customer experience feedback.
We require an assessment test to be considered as a candidate for this position. Pleasecomplete this step in the application process. The test takes 20-30 minutes on average from start to finish.
PLEASE TAKE THE ASSESSMENT.