Customer Service Associate
This is a full-time, remote job, work from home, from anywhere!
We are looking for an energetic, upbeat, and professional Customer Service Associates to join our growing team. This important contributor will play a critical role in the interaction between FragranceX.com and its current and prospective customers and must have a customer-first mindset. Success is measured through several different metrics that capture customer satisfaction, product knowledge, professionalism, and the ability to be nimble and navigate change. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking, team-oriented, and an excellent oral and written communicator. We are a fast-paced, dynamic, and growing business which means lots of innovation and change, and we are looking for like-minded people to join our team!
Customer Service Associates are the first human touchpoint for our customers, and you must be pleasant, a good listener, and even-tempered. We expect every call to be answered on the first ring to support our industry-leading service experience. Phones are integral to how customers reach us, and the ideal person will enjoy helping customers with a variety of inquiries.
To effectively complete all these tasks the best candidate will be organized, pay close attention to detail, work productively, communicate with customers and internal employees, and be a willing learner. This position requires someone with high energy that is excited to help customers daily.
- Answer many phone calls, emails, and chat messages daily, promptly, accurately, and courteously.
- Track orders promptly and accurately.
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities presented in order calls or email requests.
- Resolve customer service problems promptly and accurately, within proscribed company guidelines, and in a manner designed to retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Assist with order verification, damaged/lost package claims and reshipments.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Position requires a headset and a multi monitor computer set up.
- Must have at least two years’ experience working in a customer service position and one year in an ecommerce position for a phone, catalog, or online retailer in an office or remote work setting.
- Ability to answer customer emails and telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must have strong computer skills and strong data-entry/keyboard skills.
- Ticket Tracking system, like Zendesk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Ability to manage and resolve conflict quickly and professionally.
- Ability to recognize and respond appropriately to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities to increase ticket value.
- Must be highly organized, with excellent attention to details.
- Ideal candidate would need to be able to handle heavy phone volume at home.
- Willingness and ability to work in and contribute to a team environment.
- High school degree, GED, or equivalent work experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Bi-Lingual is a plus!
- Experience with computers and Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Willing and eager to learn.
- Must have a customer first mindset which is measured through customer experience feedback.
Culture fit is an important skill fit for continuing success. These are our core values, and we will search for them in every candidate BEFORE considering
- We are seriously passionate about the work we do. This is about more than just a paycheck. It’s a source of self-respect, identity and pride. This is about building something that serves others, while building with a team and business in the process.
- We hold ourselves a high standards of excellence.
- We are committed to creating and delivering genuine, life-changing value for our customers.
- We are captivated with designing and implementing thoughtful, amazing experiences in every aspect of our business.
- We are committed to our own journeys of personal growth and self-development.
- Despite it all, we are deeply committed to breathing fun, exciting, and happiness into every aspect of our business, organization, product, and brand.
We have a fast-paced, results-oriented team, and we hold ourselves to high standards of excellence and high expectations for continued growth and contribution to our growing business.
- Remote position (must have functioning home office/space and high-speed internet)
- Work hours Monday-Friday 7am-4pm (no exceptions)
- Starting pay $16.00 per hour, plus Overtime (OT) at $24 per hour
- A competitive salary/compensation
- Bonus potential
- 401K with matching
- A warm, open, fun, and friendly working environment
- Paid Vacation
- Generous discounts
We require an assessment test to be considered as a candidate for this position. Please complete this step in the application process. The test takes 20-30 minutes on average from start to finish.
If you require alternative methods of application or screening, you must approach the employer directly to request this as Indeed is not responsible for the employer’s application process.