Are you a creative individual who’s passionate about creating digital artworks and presenting information through design?
If this sounds like you, we’re looking for a Web & Graphic Designer to join our team. Do what you love in this highly rewarding job with tons of opportunity for growth.
What’s in It for You
- Showcase your design skills on your creative pieces that will surely impact the digital space.
- Fully remote and flexible working hours
- Learn new exciting knowledge & skills during the process
- Access to over 40 hours of cutting edge SEO training
- Be a part of an incredible team of A-players who go above and beyond to motivate and support team members.
What You’ll Do
- Produce high quality and engaging page/post content designs for the web.
- Designer will format a current article with User experience in mind.
- Apply the current styling/branding within the content.
- Include engaging media that is relevant and compliments the written content of each article.
- Can do simple troubleshooting issues on WordPress dashboard platform
- Assists on Youtube Video Production
- Edit RAW Footage to create a first draft of a video, ready for the senior editor
- Delivers every task and responsibilities in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with the Creative Manager to identify ideas and ways to improve the design systems & processes.
- Produce reports regarding the project progress to the Creative Manager.
- Creative, Resourceful and Innovative
- An eagle-eyed attention-to-detail
- Professional approach to time & deadlines
- Excellent Verbal and Written English
- Demonstrable experience in design softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects, and other similar programs.
- Must have experience on designing web pages in WordPress Content Editor, using Page Builder (Thrive, Elementor) and knows HTML/CSS.
- A strong portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Must be within GMT +5 to GMT+11 Time zone
About Us/Who We Are
Diggity Marketing is a digital marketing business specializing in SEO, affiliate marketing, lead generation, link building, and online business development.
You will be joining the core team behind the Diggity Marketing website and work closely with members of the other companies under the Diggity Marketing umbrella.
This includes our Affiliate SEO Agency ‘Leadspring’, our client-facing SEO agency ‘The Search Initiative’, our link building service ‘Authority Builders’, our online courses at ‘The Affiliate Lab’, our yearly Chiang Mai SEO Conference in Thailand (when COVID isn’t around) and a variety of other online companies we are investors in…
It’s a pretty sweet gig.
Why You Should Be Our Next Rockstar Web & Graphic Designer?
Work Remotely and Own Your Hours
We want you to feel free to work from anywhere and we’re also super flexible with time, what makes you happy. As long as you get your work done on time and to a high standard.
Complete Work/Life Balance
If you’re routinely working more than 45ish hours, you’re gonna get friendly talking-to. We want you to be operating at 100% capacity, which means that you need to rest.
Lots of Raises (for People Who Kick Ass)
We do our absolute best to get ahead of things and give raises preemptively, so you don’t have to ask for one. It’s not unusual at all for someone to receive 2+ raises per year.
Once you’re trained and have demonstrated you know your stuff, we are pretty hands-off. In fact, if you need external management to stay on-task and motivated, we probably aren’t the place for you.
Work With an Optimistic Team
The whole team values every member and their work so we make it a point to celebrate your every win and milestone achieved, however small it may be. We always collaborate and support each other in our endeavours.
Be Weird & Geeky with Us
You can talk about things you are interested in, hobbies and experiences you want to share. You can be yourself and I’m sure that you can find a thing or two that you can geek out together with the team.
Tons of Opportunity for Growth & Learning
You will be learning new things all the time as you take on responsibilities. In the meantime, you’ll be exposed to exciting challenges that will surely improve your problem solving skills using design. We also provide top SEO training that you can add to your arsenal.
See Your Work Impact Businesses & Entrepreneurs Around the World
There is no greater feeling than to help others and doing what you love at the same time. You can witness how your creative work can affect and influence people around the world to improve their journey on online marketing with the help of the content produced by the team.
Apply for the Job!
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply!
We can’t wait to meet you!