We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer to join our existing team of engineers.
Strong knowledge of Ruby and Rails is required. Real-world experience building and maintaining Ruby on Rails apps is a must. This project will involve being part of a team working on an applications used by tens of thousands of customers every day.
Our tech stack is Ruby, Rails, MySQL, JQuery, React, AWS.
Role Type: Permanent, and full-time
Location: Remote, anywhere in the world, but with at least 4 hours overlap over European time zone.
Skills & Qualifications
- Be comfortable working in a remote working environment
- Be comfortable to write and speak in English
- Extensive experience with Rails, Ruby and RSpec
- Experience with building distributed and scalable Rest API systems
- Experience working in an agile software team environment
- Experience working with Git
- Be able to implement features based on minimal documentation
- Be able to work on your own, but share important bits with rest of the team
- Experience with React is a big advantage
- Experience with AWS services (EC2, ALB, DynamoDB, CW, SES, APIGateway, SQS, etc) is an advantage
- Basic understanding of PHP is an advantage
- Be part of the team maintaining and improving existing applications
- Be part of the team planning and designing new features
- Commit to work full time (40 hours per week)
- Be able to work at least 4 hours in the interval: 8:00 – 16:00 GMT+0 and attend to the daily meeting at 10:00 GMT+0
- Use your knowledge of Ruby on Rails to deliver clean, solid code accompanied by well-written tests
- Review pull requests made by other team members
- Monitor live systems using provided tools and act in case of emergencies
- Take over support tickets, be in touch with affected user(s), provide quick solutions/workarounds and suggest improvements to the system
- Maintain and improve internal tools to help debugging and monitoring
- Work in a global team, fully remote
- Career development opportunities
- Face challenges together in a team and collaborate with international team members
- Be part of a flat organization, where your voice is always heard
- Get extensive training supervised by dedicated mentors
- Get a steady income and other benefits such as paid vacations, scholarships, and more.
Want to join a team of passionate developers? Please, don’t hesitate to apply
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit docs.google.com.