Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10), ART (UTC -3), UTC -4, UTC -4:30, UTC -3, UTC -2
Airtm exists because money in Latin America is broken. It constantly loses its value making it difficult for people to preserve their wealth and to participate in the global economy. Our mission is to free Latin America’s money by giving everyone in the region a globally connected dollar account. With Airtm anyone can save, spend, send and receive dollars as if they were in the United States. More than two million have already signed up for financial freedom. With your help building and operating our Controllership and Financial Operations functions we will be able to give financial freedom to another 98 million.
About the role
Airtm is seeking an Senior Infrastructure Engineer, who wants to take the next step in their career and join our world-class, engineering organization.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer on the Tech team for Airtm, you will developing tools to support the internal development workflow.
You will be involved in the entire process from setting application requirements, making sure that the required infrastructure is correctly provisioned across our testing and production environments.
You will be at the forefront of our most advanced and technically rewarding projects to create a great product while also reducing financial risks to people.
Experience and stack required
– Good overall understanding of Microservices architectures.
– Ideally experienced with large scale and high availability applications.
– Excellent understanding of AWS.
– Strong experience with monitoring, observability, debugging large systems in a production environment.
– Standard software engineering best practices e.g. testing, QA/QC, etc.
– Good understanding of infrastructure as code.
– Strong understanding of Kubernetes with an inclination to achieve expert level.
– Advanced / Fluent in English.
Bonus but not required:
- Intro Screening Call
- CTO call
- Team Call
- Live coding challenge