- Please go to www.communityphone.org/ and send a 30-second screencast describing what we do. Go to www.loom.com/ to download free software to capture your voice, video, and screen, and then send the Loom link of your screencast with your application.
- Please read through the paragraphs at the website (takes 5 minutes) https://www.joshua.energy/enneagram and include your results (your type; eg. type 1, type 2, etc.) in your application.
- Please write about a time when you made a subtle change within your team that had a large impact on the agent’s KPIs.
You are observant and detail-oriented. You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
People who know you would say you are obsessed “with finding a better way”. You constantly strive to maximize efficiency and improve the customer experience. You operate with a “we are the they” mentality and are always willing to lend a hand.
· 5+ years’ experience in Customer Support, ideally in technical support
· 2+ years of experience managing a customer-facing team preferred
· Demonstrate excellent customer service contact skills through oral
and written communication
· Effective multi-tasking with the ability to follow up
· Ability to prioritize, execute and meet deadlines
· Personable and motivational personality
· Zendesk experience preferred
· Chargebee experience preferred
· Managing the call queues, wait times, and call back response times
· Managing and monitoring the agent KPIs: ASA, AHT, and ACW
· Serve as the subject matter expert
· Analyze call, ticket, and chat data and prepare reports as requested
· Employee Scheduling
· Provide performance feedback and performance evaluations routinely
· Maintaining and adjusting agent training to exceed customer
expectations to maximize FCR
· Handle customer escalations
· Enforcing, maintaining, and improving SOPs
· Ongoing agent coaching
· Managing upselling quotas
· Collaborate to proactively meet SLAs
· Maintain employee engagement
· Works closely with the director to ensure a high level of quality and
service is maintained
· Other duties as assigned