Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
WodBoard, and it’s sister brand Evini, provide management software for boutique health and fitness businesses. We help facility owners run their business and helps their customers live healthier lives. Our software is an "all-in-one" and provides everything businesses need to run their day-to-day operations from payments, to memberships to customers tracking their progress and much, much more. Our sector is besieged by long-term players with out-of-date technology and bad business practices. We’re seen as a refreshing alternative that’s new, upcoming and a player that is challenging the market.
We’re looking for a customer support executive to join the team and take over the day-to-day running of our customer support.
About the role
Your job is to help our customers on their journey using our platform. You will be answering support tickets from customers and troubleshooting any issue they encounter. We expect you to become an expert in our software and learn the platform inside-out to help our customers make the most of it. For more complex cases you’ll work closely with the founder, technical staff and sales staff.
As the role of support isn’t a full-time job yet there’s plenty of other areas we’d like you to get involved in (see role responsibilities below). As the company grows you’ll be able to scale the bits you enjoy and pass on the rest.
The company is a startup so you’ll need to be a self starter and be able to manage your own workload. It’s growing quickly so there’ll be plenty of career growth opportunities as the company grows.
The role is remote (UK based) but there’s the occasional London meetup for some face-to-face time. As this is a remote role so you’ll need a reliable internet connection and quiet environment to work.
- Deal with incoming support emails, recording looms in replies where required
- Attend Zoom calls with customers
- Write help articles for our documentation site
- Proactively identify ways of improving the products and services we deliver
- Create YouTube videos for feature walk through
- Onboard new customers
- Perform software walkthroughs with potential new customers
- An ability to learn new tools quickly and a willingness to jump into lots of different areas of the business
- Experience using cloud-based platforms
- 2+ years experience providing support in SaaS
- Experience working in a startup where you have to manage your own time and agenda
- We have a technical software product so you’ll love detail and have experience working out recreate steps for bugs
- A little bit of technical skill would help but is not required
- Any regular participation in functional fitness/yoga/gym would be beneficial but not required
We’re a start-up, and we do think differently. If your skills aren’t a perfect match, that may not be a problem – feel free to apply but make sure you include why you’re a good fit for the role.
How to Apply
We want to get to know you from your application so we’re not asking for the usual cover letter. Instead please create a short Loom (30-60s) explaining how to solve a question a customer has previously contacted you with. We use the tool Loom a lot in support and you can signup for a free account if you’ve not used it before. Your Loom could be a question you’ve had in a previous role or it could be a general question people ask on the internet (eg how to setup filters in Gmail, how to upload a video to YouTube etc). You can also use the Loom as a brief way to introduce yourself.
Send your application to the address below with your Loom url and CV or LinkedIn profile
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org