LeadSimple’s Content Marketing Manager is like the storyteller who brings the company’s tale to life. They create interesting copy and eye-catching visuals that show how LeadSimple isn’t just a nice-to-have solution but a necessary tool for property managers. Their job is to help our audience to see all the different ways LeadSimple can solve their specific problems.
A day in the life of…
- Copywriting – Produce clear, concise, and error-free copy for SEO strategy and audience resonance.
- Copyediting – Deliver all content in a polished, print-ready format with meticulous attention to detail.
- Storytelling – Develop engaging narratives that foster user and prospect understanding and connection with the product.
- Creativity – Generate original ideas, infusing freshness into all projects and maintaining a unique brand perspective.
- Eye for Design – Ensure projects align with brand aesthetics, collaborating seamlessly with marketing teams.
- Collaborative – Act as an integrator, bridging departments and facilitating effective communication across diverse teams.
- Project Management – Organize and coordinate marketing projects, ensuring timely execution through effective use of project management tools.
- Resourceful – Demonstrate a proactive and bootstrapped approach to problem-solving.
- Intellectually Curious – Stay on top of industry trends, displaying an eagerness for knowledge, skill & system enhancements to bring back ideas for how we can improvement what we’re up to.
Expectations for your first…
- Content Calendar: Develop, own, manage, and enhance a 30-day content calendar to maintain a consistent publishing schedule.
- Introduce a fresh approach to the overall content marketing strategy, leveraging creativity and industry knowledge, to build a content strategy that wraps around the customer journey and maps to product road map.
- Reporting & Dashboards: Regularly monitor and track data from various channels to inform content strategy, ensuring a data-driven and insights-backed approach through improved reporting dashboard/doc.
- Develop process to review & improve content throughout the customer journey on a monthly & quarterly cadence.
- Review, plan and execute improvements to current content and introduce new content across the customer journey, with a focus on impactful areas such as emails, assessments, white papers during the initial 90 days.
- Identify and implement at least one new LeadSimple process within the first 90 days, streamlining operations for improved efficiency.
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
🚀 Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
The long version of our story: Back when web 2.0 was a thing (get off my lawn!) LeadSimple’s founders started a lead generation business connecting landlords with property management companies. Witnessing the challenges lead buyers had closing deals led into a natural segue to build out an industry-specific CRM which became the de-facto industry standard. Fast forward to 2020 when we released a process/workflow suite to move from the sales side of our clients business into the heart of day-to-day operations. The market was hungry and responded aggressively to the new direction, which led us to double down with growth and additional product expansion.
Please only apply if you:
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- [0+ Experience in…]
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
Our Interview Process
- Fill out the application
- Answer questions via video questionaire to help use get to know you (15 minutes)
- Culture Conversation with a member from our People Operations team (30 minutes)
- Offline work sample test (up to 60 minutes)
- Interview with Hiring Manager (60 – 90 minutes)
- Possible panel interview (up to 60 minutes)
- Offer call (15 minutes)
- Written offer
- Start date commences a 90 day onboarding period
SO… Are You All In?
Not everyone can hang. It take a special person –
Someone who’s all IN. We are building a “rocket ship” at LeadSimple,
And we need All Stars to help us accomplish our mission.
LeadSimple, our team members are connected and driven leaders,
Who take personal responsibility for what they create.
We hit deadlines, we’re obsessed with both the customer and
Team member experience. We own the outcome,
We overcome obstacles and we find life lessons everywhere.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit accounts.google.com