- $300 per video
- Anywhere in the World
🔥Why this is exciting
At Dragonfruit Media, we power the YouTube channels of some of the most influential creators on the planet (collectively, our clients have over 500,000+ followers across platforms).
We strategize, script, and edit videos about everything from launching multimillion-dollar marketing campaigns to space travel, Elon Musk’s vision for education, Kendrick Lamar’s creative process, paleo living, and everything in between.
😇 If you like
✅ Making impactful, story-driven video content
✅ Having your editing work seen by potentially hundreds of thousands or millions of people
✅ Bringing education and entertainment together to make the world a better place
✅ Laughing a lot
Then read on!
👇Why we need you
We’re looking for amazing freelance editors to bring ideas to life on screen for our clients.
We’re looking for rock star candidates who can execute on humor, pace, and HIGHLY YOUTUBE OPTIMIZED (ideal if you know what “retention” and “average view percentage” means) videos.
😎 Who you are
Candidates should possess the following skills:
- You have an eye for detail and an EAR for nuanced sound design
- You don’t need to be given the same feedback time, you pay attention to revision rounds so that everybody’s time is respected (including yours)
- You are adept at creating custom after effects animations that help truly bring ideas to life on screen
- You’re an excellent communicator who questions and clarifies proactively so that your team can succeed.
- You respect deadlines and are passionate to get FANTASTIC work done quickly.
- You’re results-oriented and care about truly improving your craft with each video
💪 What you’ll be hustling on
- Working with the creative team to make the absolute most KICKASS videos on YouTube
- Modifying and editing your editing to match client feedback and our style guides.
- Receiving feedback via YouTube retention charts and audience comments for feedback to improve your videos each time.
- Checking on your editing calendar set by the team in ClickUp, and keeping ahead of schedule with minimal oversight.