Freelance work is defining developer careers in exciting new ways. If you’re passionate about finding rapid career growth potential working with leading Fortune 500 brands and innovative Silicon Valley startups, Toptal could be a great fit for your next career shift.
Toptal is an elite talent network made up of the world’s top 3% of developers, connecting the best and brightest freelancers with top organizations. Unlike a 9-to-5 job, you’ll choose your own schedule and work from anywhere. Jobs come to you, so you won’t bid for projects against other developers in a race to the bottom. Plus, Toptal takes care of all the overhead, empowering you to focus on successful engagements while getting paid on time, at the rate you decide, every time. Our sophisticated screening process makes sure you are provided with top clients without additional overhead, as well as assistance in maximizing the potential of your full-time freelance career. Joining the Toptal network also gives you access to technical training programs, mentors, and coaching programs, so you can connect with a global community of experts like you to share peer-to-peer knowledge and expand your network globally.
As a freelance developer, you can become a part of an ever-expanding community of experts in over 120 countries, working remotely on projects that meet your career ambitions.
That’s why the world’s top 3% of developers choose Toptal. Developers in our elite network share:
- English language proficiency
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design templates
- Project management skills
- A keen attention to detail
- Experience with system architecture or leading a software team is a strong advantage
- Full-time availability is a strong advantage
If you’re interested in pursuing an engaging career working on full-time freelance jobs for exclusive clients, take the next step by clicking apply and filling out the short form.