While our company is a start-up, it is already profitable and continues to grow year on year.
We’ve already sold products to over 20,000 customers, supported by a small and talented team (which is where you come in…).
Primarily we work on building innovative SAAS marketing platforms through a process of creating minimum viable products, and solving problems nobody else on the planet has solved to help online businesses succeed.
… This leads to an exciting and rapidly evolving development, and being part of a fun, cutting-edge start-up!
And while our growth and success has so far has been something we’re all extremely proud of and excited by…
… we’ve now hit a bit of a snag.
To take things to the next level, we need to expand our team of talented and enthusiastic people to keep the momentum going, keep our customers and users happy – and maintain the excellent quality and value we provide.
Right now, we’re looking to hire a Web Developer to create and maintain our sales and marketing pages, sites & applications. This position will give you an excellent opportunity to take on a wide range of interesting projects and to learn on the job from our talented technology and marketing teams.
On top of that, we’re a very ‘dev friendly’ company. One of the founders is a developer himself, so we appreciate the need for ‘normal hours’, flexibility , personal space and to work in flow. We respect ideas, ingenuity, and listen to everyone on our team for insights on how to do things better. We also like to balance the ‘cool workin + cool livin’ philosophy, so the team blends together nicely, keeps a balance on work & life, communication is open, and it’s an overall fun place to work.
In your role, you’d be reporting to the Engineering Manager, and would be the go-to person for our sales tech-related needs. Our sales applications involve full-stack development, using a variety of tools and technology to get the job done. You’ll be influential in choosing those technology solutions and, over time, you would take over ownership of the entire sales-focused stack.
Our award-winning flagship software suite is in use by tens of thousands of customers. Every one of those has gone through our Sales & Marketing sites. We use up-to-date technologies for both our front-end, backend and infrastructure, so you’ll have a great opportunity to learn new skills. We pride ourselves on writing high-quality code, so we do frequent code inspections, pair programming, and write lots of automated tests.
Sales & Marketing Technology requests often require quick turnaround and on-the-fly development as new requirements emerge. So you’d also be setting up setting up dynamic landing pages, implementing the vision of our designers and assisting with social media advertising. These requests require excellent communication skills, and a strong attention to detail. So please include the word ‘banana’ in your reply to us so we know you’ve read this carefully.
In addition, all of our developers assist our customer support staff and take care of internal IT assistance.
- A positive, can-do attitude that is genuine and infectious
- An ability to work through changing requirements by working fast and asking lots of questions
- A sense of humor, for those days when you build exactly what was asked for… and it turns out they wanted something entirely different
- A strong attention to detail
- Strong collaboration skills
- Willingness and desire to learn and embrace new web technologies as they evolve
- Excellent Communication and Fluent English
- 1+ year relevant experience working as a web developer
- Experience with, or a desire to learn any of the following is a bonus: pair programming or other Agile/Scrum development techniques, Bash, Git and Docker
- The ability to work from your home office on a full-time basis
- Flexible work hours
- Observance of religious holidays
- Opportunity for performance-based bonuses and salary increases
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org