You’ll join a profitable growth-stage startup and work from anywhere, while learning with and from an amazing team. You’ll be involved in the end to end design process, from ideation to publication, and support some of the most respected startups, agencies, and businesses in the world.
- Take wireframes and mocks designed by our Client Designers and build out those sites using the Zoomforth platform
- Write well-organized CSS that works across browsers and devices
- QA sites and code to ensure functionality and usability across use-cases
- Build templates that our customers can use to create sites
- Troubleshoot issues with customer sites and code
- Create custom interactive experiences in the form of HTML packages
- Stellar HTML/CSS skills
- Knowledge of web usability: Accessibility standards, optimizing layouts and call-to-actions, legibility, information hierarchy.
- A portfolio you can share that exhibits real work examples of style guides, UI design, landing pages, and/or brand work.
- Strong team and client relationship skills: you’ll be working with communicative and engaged colleagues.
- Experience of working within a SaaS or Start Up environment
- $15-$30/hour depending on experience
- Part time basis initially, for approximately 20-40 hours/week depending on demand.
- The position is remote, so you can work from anywhere you like.
Original post here.
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.lever.co.