What you’ll be doing
- Apply your frontend skills to our customer facing products, taking design documents from tools like Figma and Notion and bringing them to life.
- Deliver new features and bug fixes for various internal and customer-facing Vue.js web apps in a 2-week release cadence.
- Design and implement APIs according to the product roadmap in an Express.js-like framework developed for AWS Lambda.
- Maintain and improve existing codebase – Nodejs 12, TypeScript.
Quality Assurance and Site Reliability
- Troubleshoot production issues, conduct root cause analysis and introduce preventive actions.
- Define and monitor SLIs, SLOs, SLAs
- Analyze code and logs.
- Manage and write internal and public documentations.
- Conduct systems tests for security, performance, and availability.
What we need to see
- 2+ years in Databases and SQL
- 2+ years in the field of continuous Integration tools, frameworks, services
- 2+ years in frontend frameworks such as Vue.js
- Self-directed learning skills
- Startup spirit and open-minded
- Drive to initialise and push through projects
- Team player with a very strong work ethic and a collaborative/cooperative attitude
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a relevant field.
- Hands-on experience with Serverless
- Experience developing large-scale software systems
- Nodejs / Express.js experience
- Experience with TypeScript or any statically typed programming language
- Experience with security-related topics.
- Affinity to 3D graphics or Architecture
- Open source projects or contributions
- Brand new office space in central Zürich
- 100% remote work possible – within Central European working hours
- Flexible work hours
- An ambitious, talented, and multidisciplinary team to work with
- The chance to be part of “moving” all buildings into the web!
How To Apply
If this sounds like you, go here to drop us a CV and a letter, website, project or whatever you’ve got to show why you’re the right person.
We respect your privacy and respond to all inquiries. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if you have questions – we look forward to hearing from you.
Want to increase your chances of standing out? If so, please address the following points in your application:
- Why do you want to work at Archilogic?
- What do you expect from this position?
- Share a project that you are proud of.