I’m Sharon, the Head of Marketing at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 7,500 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Web Designer who’s passionate about creating and coding web pages and helping people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €46,728 – €62,953 + share appreciation rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3.5% of salary per year
The job in a nutshell
As the Web Designer, you will create designs and work continuously to improve our site and make sure that we have the latest tools for optimum user experience. You will work closely with the Marketing team to bring our product to life and always keep the needs of current and potential customers in mind. You will play a pivotal role in web development, content management, and design optimization.
You are a goal-driven, detail-oriented self-starter. You are passionate about the internet and design, and are able to think analytically to solve problems.
We are rebranding and we need your help to create a new website that is in keeping with our new brand. You will become a brand guardian for all designs on our website.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will create innovative and responsive designs for our website
- You will update existing pages and design new ones
- You will manage web development projects from start to finish
- You will collaborate with other team members to go over user experience features and potential website designs
- You will review prototypes, code visual features, test color schemes, and help us to create a new website that embodies our new brand
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have good time-management skills and can adhere to deadlines
- You are a good communicator
- You have an understanding of user testing, A/B testing, and collecting/reporting data
- You have experience using design software
- You have an understanding of UX/UI design
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
We typically expect candidateswith at least 3 years of experience in Web Designingto have the skills mentioned above.
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have knowledge of SEO
- You are motivated to improve web standards and practices
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer solid core values and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit assessment.testgorilla.com