Corporate Women Unleashed is the only company of its kind, committed to helping hyper-successful women enjoy their hard-won, prestigious careers without trading off their health, happiness, and private life in the process.
Our mission is bold. We are creating a seismic shift in how success will be achieved and measured for generations to come. Our clients tell us daily how easy and effortless their lives have become, despite the demands and pressures inherent in their careers.
The VP of Enrollment position is a soft sales position that affords you the opportunity to work with our exceptional team and amazing women from all over the globe.
An average first-year enrollment coach earns $100,000+. This position allows you to work from home, make exceptional money, and come from a place of impact and contribution. But it’s not for everyone.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be exceptionally self-driven
- Have a positive mindset
- Enjoy a team atmosphere
- Be coachable
- Be mission-driven; can see the bigger picture
- Be curious, committed, and have a drive for excellence in your role
- Have experience in sales at the $100k+ a year level
- Be able to work full-time meaning 5 days per week with some weekends
- Find enjoyment helping women break through their fears of failure
- Have a core belief that highly successful women are deserving of rich lives of well-being, not sacrifice and be an advocate for moving them past their fear
- Have an unwavering commitment to living in the highest integrity
- Be confident in their ability to show the value of a life-changing, results-oriented program
- Be comfortable with rejection
- Have the courage to be honest and ask bold questions or tell it like it is (rather than playing “nice” or try to get people to like you)
- Have a commitment to holding these women to their vision of themselves, no matter what, even when they can’t do so for themselves.
- Must have a high-quality internet connection for VOIP calls and clear, reliable cell phone service
- Have a quiet environment in which to work in
- Would enjoy taking others through a powerful enrollment conversation
- Have the ability to see new opportunities and what is possible for others
To apply for this job, please visit cwu.pages.ontraport.net.