- Support team with the execution of influencer and community campaigns, from sourcing many influencers for collaborations to coordinating initial reach out.
- Proactively monitor all social channels and internal sourcing platforms to find new, upcoming, and trending influencers.
- Manage and organize influencer databases and content calendars.
- Creating/sending contracts and invoices.
- Previous internships or roles on marketing, influencer, or social teams.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours per week.
- Strong understanding of social/influencer trends across all platforms, mainly Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube.
- Willingness to learn brand guidelines and source creators based on specific campaign needs/goals.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for influencer marketing, social media, and content
- Flexible and empathetic with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quick turnaround times
- Highly proactive, as well as detail and solution-oriented
- Quick learner who takes direction and feedback well