Interested in a rewarding job in a boutique SEO & PPC agency? Keep reading!
- Full time remote position
- Flexible working hours
- We’re a highly collaborative, fully remote team
- Ongoing SEO & PPC training
- Opportunity to work with motivated and supportive people
- Must be able to follow directions exactly as assigned
- Help with the day-to-day SEO & PPC tasks and responsibilities
- Help with the day-to-day social media tasks and responsibilities
- Work closely with the Director in day-to-day and strategic operations and special projects.
- Improve on and implement new systems and processes.
- Prepare information and research
- SEO experience
- High attention to detail
- High work standards
- Fast turnaround times
- Fluent verbal and written English.
- Must be within GMT +3 to GMT +11 Time zone
- Must be able to commit to a 1-2 year contract
You will be joining a small team working closely with the Director and key staff to drive efficiencies and growth across all areas of the business.
All team members are encouraged to continue to learn. Accordingly, we provide time and resources to help you to develop your skills.
Autonomy, flexibility and accountability are key values of the Firewire Digital team.