That’s the dopamine rush you’d get as Video Product Marketer for Thrive Themes!
- Being part of a team of amazing marketers to brainstorm video content ideas with so you don’t have to struggle or lie awake at night thinking about what your next topic will be
- Having access to a professional video editor who can help you with any and all video edits you need so you can make outstanding content and maximize your time filming on camera
- Publishing your content to a super-engaged audience of tens of thousands that will send you love and thank you notes
- Producing videos you’re actually proud of rather than feeling like an Energizer bunny cranking out shitty, low-quality videos about topics you don’t care about.
- Seeing how your videos are getting used in an overall marketing strategy rather than disappearing into the void of disposable internet and YouTube content.
- Becoming the rockstar video marketer you know you already are, faster. You’ll get coaching, feedback, training and more to help you improve your skills.
You’ll be creating promotional videos like this one that are getting shared like hotcakes. Or creating in-depth feature videos like this one and this one that blows minds and educates people about all the different Thrive Themes products.
- Creating videos for new feature releases.
- Making compelling videos educating customers about all our products.
- Crafting videos about how Thrive Themes can be used with other plugins.
- Showing off why we are the best conversion focused plugin suite on the market!
- And much more…
- You’re paid doing what you really love: filming useful, well-thought-out and helpful content. You’ll be making amazing videos that you’re actually proud of and that will show off your video and marketing skills. (No boring cookie-cutter stuff here!)
- You’ll become a badass video product marketer. We believe in personal growth. You’ll get feedback, coaching, and access to books and training to improve your video making skills. You’ll be part of an amazing team of digital marketing geeks in a fast-growing company.
- You’ll get the opportunity to be trained directly by the CEO and Co-Founder of Thrive Themes, Shane Melaugh, on the island paradise of Bali, Indonesia for a three-week video marketing intensive. (In early 2020)
- You’ll get a dopamine rush every time you publish as you see streams of likes & comments from our customers pour in
- You can work from home. (Our entire marketing team works remotely.)
- You’ll get an opportunity to learn the in’s & out’s of video marketing first hand.
- We don’t micromanage!
- Know how to use all the Thrive Products like the back of your hand and explain complicated features in clear and concise ways.
- Are committed to making each one of your videos the best resource available about the feature or product you’re explaining that exists online.
- Are video obsessed. You are constantly focused on making your videos useful while keeping them engaging for your viewers.
- Have been doing online video marketing and feel comfortable sharing what you’ve learned with others. (This doesn’t mean you must have a degree in marketing…most of our team is 100% self-taught.)
- Are familiar with Thrive Themes, our teaching style and our products. Ideally, you already consider yourself a WordPress expert and know Thrive Themes products inside and out.
- Are excited about improving your video-making skills, getting out of your comfort zone and helping us to take our video product marketing to the next level. This means you’re comfortable with getting constructive feedback and realize there’s always room for improvement no matter how good you are or how long you’ve been making videos.
- Are reliable and comfortable with deadlines. We know we can count on you to get feature release videos ready on time.
- Are looking forward to being part of a team. As the video product marketer, you will be working closely with the CMO and CEO.
- Have the ability to travel to Bali, Indonesia for a 2-3 week video marketing intensive with the co-founder of Thrive Themes, Shane Melaugh, in early 2020. (All expenses will be covered by Thrive Themes)
- Exhibit perfect spoken English.
- You are utterly obsessed with digital marketing. In your free time, you read articles, listen to podcasts, and dream about being the best digital marketer you can possibly be. (I can not stress this enough. We are only considering candidates who eat, breathe, and sleep digital marketing!)
- You are obsessive about video and are constantly staying up to date on the latest trends surrounding WordPress, products related to ours, and updates.
- Have a Growth Mindset. This is a 100% must, with zero exceptions.
- You’re not afraid of being in front of the camera. (Obviously)
- You understand how YouTube works. Not just technically, but you also have experience and the desire to learn YouTube SEO & marketing.
- Have a proper and consistent place to film. You don’t need to have a professional studio, but ideally you have a simple, consistent and quiet filming setup.
- Great knowledge of WordPress (you’ve already built a WordPress website, published posts, installed plugins, etc.)
As you can see, working as a video product marketer for Thrive Themes gives you the perfect blend between autonomy and team support.
Original post here.
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org