Who You Are:
As a UX Designer, you will be responsible for creating intuitive, visually appealing and effective designs for Autosoft products across PC, tablet, and mobile platforms, working with both product development and marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop, communicate, and implement user experience vision and UI framework for features across desktop, IOS and Android applications for current and next generation products
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, development and marketing to take features from concept to launch
- Document design solutions using sketches, wireframes, flows, and pixel-perfect mocks
- Deliver detailed designs and components to agile development teams and refine as necessary during product sprints
- Maintaining vision and understanding of UI/UX trends in the ever-changing SaaS environment
- Prototype designs as needed for user research and tests
- Create and maintain style guides and UI pattern libraries
What You Need to Get the Job Done:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or related field
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in software UX or web design
- Demonstrated success working with Creative and/or Marketing leads to establish and execute on program vision
- Expertise in wireframing and visual design tools such as Axure, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, is expected.
- Strong visual design sense, clean command over typography, interaction design, and usability
- Well versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles
- Experience with responsive design methods and development of design iterations
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methodologies
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial concept to implementation
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit jobs.lever.co.