- You have +4 years of solid experience as a C++ Developer in a top-notch environment;
- You have +3 years of work experience with Unreal Engine 4/5;
- You have experience in solving low-level issues such as thread optimization, reducing memory footprints
- You are familiar with Vulkan/Metal API
- You have experience with a cross-platform project
- You are responsible and able to work with minimal supervision;
- Advanced+ English level.
- Experience in Tool Development;
- Timezone: CET (+/- 3 hours).
- Architect and build mobile games using Unreal Engine;
- Be the “Go to” person for solving challenging technical problems;
- Use your skills to build, evolve, and optimize mobile games for the best customer experience.
💻 100% remote work: Work from anywhere.
👌🏻 Flexibility: The ability to change one project to another one.
💵 Financial growth: Competitive compensation and performance-based increases.
🧘🏻♂️ Freedom: Very flexible working schedule.
🚀 360-degree growth: Opportunities for professional development and personal growth.
- Be part of Proxify community: Network with like-minded and enthusiastic individuals to make a difference.
- Make an impact: You get the opportunity to work on projects that inspire you and add value to your career.
- Transparency: Contracts with transparency in earnings and working hours.
- Save your time: Fast and efficient hiring process to match you with the project of your preference.
- Ownership: Take ownership of your work and enjoy more freedom in your career.