Time zones: GMT (UTC +0)
What you get to do:
The ideal candidate will have previous solid knowledge of cross-border tax matters and hands-on experience on creating, reviewing, and improving relevant transfer pricing policies and maintaining/monitoring them over time, guaranteeing compliance. The professional will support the international expansion of the business.
- Cooperate in building or improving tax efficient operating models within the Group;
- Design and improve robust transfer pricing policy for all intercompany transactions;
- Pro-actively identify any Permanent Establishment risks and propose solutions to mitigate the risks;
- Support the creation of a global policy for cross-border employees;
- Have oversight of existing processes to guarantee compliance to proposed policies;
- Prepare and maintain any intercompany documentation (agreements, TP documentation, among others);
- Computation of TP allocations between Group entities.
- At least 5 years of experience in Transfer Pricing (ideally big-4 experience + in-company hands-on experience);
- Exposure to multinational companies with multiple jurisdictions is a plus;
- Expertise in Excel;
- Experience with ERP systems is a plus;
- Strong communication skills; ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams;
- International perspective and culture; adaptable to change;
- Able to comply with deadlines and deliver results in a demanding and fast-paced environment that requires fresh thinking, proactiveness and time dedication;
- Hands-on, results orientated.
At Paymentology we value making a difference to the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. You can look forward to working with a diverse, global team where Paymentologists at all levels play an important part in our global mission to advance the world through payments and make a difference on a global scale.