We’re looking for an amazing individual to join our technical support team. For this position, we want a true champion: a well-rounded person able to provide our clients with technical support, as well as answer any onboarding questions they might have. Your ultimate goal is to help our clients succeed by proactively providing them with all the technical know-how.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and we’ll need our tech support champ to know every detail about our platform to be able to confidently help customers with all technical and general support inquiries.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning, and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.
About the role:
This is a customer-facing role: you will be one of the first points of contact for our clients in order to help them set up their account. From basic items, like video uploads and answering a variety of questions, to more advanced technical issues, like domain name setup / CNAME setup and installing SSLs, you will be providing rounded technical support for both new and existing Uscreen clients. It’ll be your responsibility and goal to provide our clients with solid answers and on-point guidelines that will help them have the smoothest experience possible.
We are looking for someone reliable and eager to work with us long-term. This is a full-time remote position and is not suited for a digital nomad lifestyle. We require a steady internet connection and a mandatory overlap of working hours with the rest of the team.
Job duties include working in the ticket queue to assist customers with technical support requests. Being a go-to person for all technical requirements related to support and the platform. Escalating more advanced tickets to Tier 2; escalating bug issues to the Product Team. Helping customers with setup and onboarding as needed to help them with the initial few steps of the platform setup via ticket as needed.
- 1+ years in Technical Support experience
- Experience in SaaS
- Working knowledge of HTML & CSS
- A fully functioning workstation and a quiet place to work (with their own laptop or PC)
- Able to comfortably work according to Washington D. C. Eastern Time (ET): 6 pm ET – 2 am ET, Friday – Tuesday * OR * 12 pm – 8 pm Thursday – Monday
- Quick to learn and understand our platform, as well as the video and OTT industry
- Able to work independently
- Native or near-native English speaker
- Overall a nice person 🙂
Our ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working with Intercom or similar
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Full-time (40 hours per week) remote job with contract. We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young, and motivated team
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 6 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Apply using the link below
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with the successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.