As part of the Support team, the Technical Support Specialist works directly with customers to assist them with troubleshooting issues, product and technical questions, and the setup and configuration of new sites.
As an expert in our products, the Technical Support Specialist guides customers through the project process as part of the post-member onboarding, setting expectations and milestones, showing customers how to use tools, and offering guidance on LexBlog’s blogging best practices.
As the face of our company, the Technical Support Specialist is a collaborative team player that takes initiative to do the right thing for our customers.
- Respond to technical support requests through a ticketing system, live chat, and phone
- Flag patterns or identify technical issues to proactively address as a team
- Configure and set up new sites including migrating content, and configuring site settings per customer and product plan requirements
- Organize projects for customers by driving milestones, and communicating expectations and next steps
- You’re experienced with troubleshooting software or web tools with customers
- You have previous experience in project management or customer service roles
- You have experience with technical troubleshooting that uses an escalation framework
- Excellent written and spoken communication: You need to be able to clearly guide customers through a solution or walk-through our products and features
- You’re a self-learner who is flexible, curious, and willing to try new things
- You’re a natural problem solver, you love a good challenge and can think quickly on your feet
- You enjoy a dynamic, changing work environment and feel comfortable tackling a variety of tasks in a given day
- You have previous experience in a technical support role
- You have basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Zendesk, Google Suite, or experience with WordPress site administration
- You’re passionate about blogging, the web, and empowering professionals to publish
- You’re motivated to learn new tools or skills and share those skills with others
Remote, United States (Full Time & Part Time)
LexBlog offers a great benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, 401K, health club membership subsidy, work from anywhere, and Open PTO for Full Time Employees.
Founded in 2004 to empower and inspire legal bloggers, LexBlog’s mission is to connect lawyers with people, for good. We know that through blogging the right way, legal professionals build their reputation, nurture relationships and establish trust with prospective clients.
LexBlog empowers legal professionals with a professional turnkey blogging solution, strategic consulting, professional design, managed WordPress platform, SEO, coaching, marketing and free ongoing support. All 100% guaranteed, so that any customer not satisfied with their blogging experience after one year may ask for the return of any monies they believe fair.
LexBlog inspires legal bloggers, worldwide, with a legal blogging community and network with other 25,000 legal bloggers. By including legal bloggers, both using the LexBlog platform and those publishing on other platforms, LexBlog is creating a premier legal news and commentary site and the leading source of syndicated legal blog content.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit www.lexblog.com.