The job of the Technical Support Specialist is to help the users of our tools to reach their highest potential by educating them about our products, industry standards, and best practices. To be successful, you must be an excellent communicator, a creative thinker, a master of organization, and a passionate learner. Most importantly, you need to love helping people!
- Escalate Help Desk tickets to applicable Service and Product Team members
- Collaborate with our Training and Documentation Specialist to improve our database of help documentation and videos
- Support: Answer tickets that come in from clients through Zendesk, escalating when you do not have the tools or knowledge necessary to answer the ticket. In the event of busy periods, tickets can be escalated, but an internal note should be provided noting the busy period.
- You may also be asked to assist with projects within the Services Team. These projects will typically be smaller in scope and shorter in timeline and draw from the same skill set.
- # Solved Tickets
- % Positive Ticket Satisfaction
- Time to first response
- Touches per ticket
- Total resolution time
Education & Required Skills
- 2+ years in a technical help desk role
- SaaS software support experience preferred
- Zendesk experience preferred
- Experience with learning software a plus
- Team player: automatically lending a hand when a co-worker is in need and asking for help when appropriate
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- Active learner who will hold him/herself accountable for his/her own job performance
- Naturally positive and open-minded; able to view the world from more than one perspective
- Creative thinker
- Flawless written and verbal communication skills in English
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit apply.workable.com.