Here’s who we’re looking for:
Your English is impeccable; there’s no way around this one – it’s a must.
You’re an analytical and both client- and technical-oriented individual, and have Project Management experience in a setting where multiple software development projects are occurring in parallel.
You need to have experience in each of the following:
- Managing multiple software development projects in parallel
- Managing remote teams including at least part-overseas personnel in different roles (Developers, QA Analysts, UI/UX designers etc)
- Staffing developers and designers as ‘best fit” for a specific client’s industry, technical stack*, and personality. This includes being the person responsible for minimizing developers’ idle hours (aka making sure that all full-time developers continually get staffed with as close to 40 hours of work per week as possible) by putting them to support other ongoing billable projects, or on value-adding but non-billable in-house projects.
- Working with JIRA and other Project Management tools
- SCRUM/agile methodology, requirements gathering, familiarity with standard documents like "functional requirements documents", SOWs, SLAs, RFQs ( and similar), progress reports
- Handling client communications and assisting the sales team with scope creep discussions
* Whether you are a software developer or not, you must understand how these modern technical frameworks work: PHP+MySQL, Django, Java, Swift, MERN, MEAN, Xamarin, Unity.