We’re looking for a Technical Project Manager who will work directly with clients and be their main point of contact and communicate with assertiveness and care, both internally and with our clients. The person in this role will manage projects by working with various departments to achieve results and go above and beyond for our clients.
- Define project scope, deliverables, milestones, roles, and responsibilities in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout their duration and ensure their successful completion.
- Projects you will be managing include website projects, complex integration work, and more.
- Monitor project progress continuously and create weekly, detailed reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Develop and plan projects. This includes, but is not limited to, identifying milestones, ensuring the team is not over capacity, assigning tasks to the correct people, etc.
- A fundamental understanding of UML and BPMN 2.0 is desirable, and the ability to document requirements in detail and produce data flow diagrams is required.
- Write detailed, meticulous briefs for contractors, freelancers, and/or employees for technical work.
- Plan, coordinate, and oversee projects with a wide variety of tasks, work with cross-functional teams and ensure all targets and requirements are met and completed on schedule and within budget. Managing scope creep is your responsibility.
- Communicate regularly with the client regarding project scope and proactively yet kindly manage client expectations about what is included in the scope and what is not.
- Be our clients’ primary point of contact and engage them in (8-10) live training sessions per week to ensure they get the most out of HubSpot.
- Own multiple projects concurrently.
- Proactively develop, implement, and monitor new and/or existing processes that improve cross-functional alignment, effectiveness, and decision-making.
- Document our processes regularly (create SOPs and handbooks for our team and clients).
- Train additional members as required.
- All projects in your care run smoothly and budgets are maintained carefully.
- Results are communicated on a regular cadence through detailed and insightful reports.
- Client satisfaction is high on all your projects.
- Actively participate in creating efficiencies in project delivery, documenting internal processes, and recommending improvements when needed.
- 3+ years of project management experience is desirable. Agency experience is a plus.
- A degree in information technology, business management, or a related field is desirable, but proven work experience is valued above all.
- Prior experience working with HubSpot is desirable. Prior experience working in any CRM, ERP, or Service management software is required and the ability to clearly communicate how and why the systems were used is beneficial.
- Possesses fundamental understanding in the areas of web development, process management, contact management systems, APIs, databases, and system design.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and consistently meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy. Ability to quickly figure things out on your own when working with various tools. This is crucial for this position.
- Accountable, mature, responsible, organized and delivers on promises.
- Strong client management skills with an assertive yet empathic presence.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment while being able to manage and prioritize changing deadlines.
- Possess the passion for helping businesses succeed through a commitment to continuous improvement, critical thinking, reliance on facts (not just data), and rolling up your sleeves to get it done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group.