Have you ever been online trying to pay a medical bill, and thought to yourself: ‘why are you making it so hard for me to give you my money?’ That’s the problem we solve for healthcare organizations of all sizes, including health systems, hospitals, physician groups, medical billers and dental service organizations.
HealthPay24’s SaaS customer engagement, e-billing, and payment platform helps accelerate collections, improve security, reduce costs, and enhance the patient experience.
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who don’t have the time, energy, resources or expertise to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments — driving the positive business outcomes our clients want.
As a company that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, HealthPay24 seeks individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position. We’re creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are diverse, so we’re building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups we are building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional and physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
HealthPay24 is looking for a Technical Implementation Manager; a key stakeholder responsible for navigating our clients through a successful implementation. The Implementation Manager is responsible for managing, tracking and supporting a variety of clients and projects simultaneously throughout all project phases of implementation with the objective of going live within 120 days.
First 30 days
- Complete onboarding process.
- Gain an understanding of project plan and document templates.
- Assist with standard project documentation.
- Learn the basic tenets of the HealthPay24 platform.
- Create relationships with HealthPay24 partners.
First 60 days
- Lead brand new client implementations.
- Assist with partner implementations.
- Work closely with the sales team to transition clients from contract to kick-off.
- Edit project plans based on client contracts.
- Maintain consistent client and internal communication regarding status updates.
First 90 days and Ongoing
- Monitor active projects and communicate statuses during weekly team meetings.
- Execute tasks on time and prioritize clients based on go-live targets and urgency.
- Maintain project documentation and keep task tracking up to date.
- Manage client risks and issues while communicating pertinent details to leadership.
- Coordinate with partners and keep their teams on task.
- Track timelines to a 120 day go-live goal.
- Define project scopes, while escalating and tracking out of scope client requests.
- Communicate complex plans and data in a summarized version to key stakeholders.
- Ensure client satisfaction during implementation to create a positive, longstanding relationship.
- Maintain an excellent relationship and open line of communication with IT, sales, product, partners, and all members of the Operations team.
Who You Are
- Thrives on leading and managing client implementation projects.
- High attention to detail and organized.
- Able to spot risk and develop a contingency plan.
- Strong problem solver and loves to make process improvements.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal relationships with clients and internal IT resources.
- Extremely proactive and removes any impediments that may prevent a client from going live.
- Maintains a sense of urgency.
- 5-7+ years of technical project management experience
We’re Excited if You Have
- Experience in merchant services, electronic payments or bill pay is a plus.
- Technically savvy.
- Forward thinking.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills are required with a great attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
- Excellent time management, organizational and planning skills.
HealthPay24 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HealthPay24 provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact email@example.com.
To all recruitment agencies: HealthPay24 does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, employees, or any other organization location. HealthPay24 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.