Supercast helps podcasters monetize their passion by making it easy to deliver member-exclusive content to loyal fans, unlocking predictable, recurring revenue in the process. The podcast market is exploding, and our early success with high-profile podcasters has put Supercast at the heart of a movement that empowers content creators to directly monetize their audiences.
We’re looking for a strong Tech Lead / CTO (depending on experience) to lead product development, build out our tech team and help cement our position as the best monetization platform for podcasters.
Having just secured additional fundraising, you’ll be working closely with the CEO to build a high-performing, remote-first team, supported by other teams in the Tiny family, including DoubleUp and Z1 (who created the Supercast product to date).
This is a remote position, with a preference for work windows within 3 hours of Pacific Standard Time. As well as a competitive salary, you’ll receive a sizable equity share, unlimited time off and full medical and dental benefits.
You have a founder-like mindset, with previous startup experience. Equally adept at discovering product opportunities, building culture and driving technical direction, you’re an opinionated, adaptable leader who loves to move fast and lead by example.
You’ll be primarily responsible for technical development, making both high-level and tactical decisions that balance speed-to-market with long-term growth needs. In your first year, you’ll likely be coding day-to-day (60%) as well as hiring and growing your team
- Own all technical development and decision making, including product processes such as sprint planning, code reviews, retros, data protection and quality assurance.
- Help develop a product roadmap that balances customer needs with infrastructure and business goals.
- Grow and nurture a small and high-performing engineering team with a strong product-led cultur
- You have a strong technical background as a CTO or Engineering Lead in early-mid stage companies.
- You have a track-record of delivering well-engineered products with modern technologies.
- You love developing people and creating an inclusive, collaborative culture where everyone is motivated to do their best work.
- You’re obsessed about the customer experience and have an intuition for great product design.
- You’re passionate about the discovery phase of new features and product-market fit.
- You’re highly effective at communicating with non-technical stakeholders and customers.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please email your details to email@example.com