Technically, you don’t have to love tacos to get this job. But if tacos are your thing, that’s cool too – we don’t judge.
Who Are We?
Now that you know we’re not taco obsessed weirdos, you probably want to get to know us a little better (and we’re glad you do!).
Lemonpie is a podcast outreach and production agency for entrepreneurs, CEO’s, experts, and businesses.
This position will support the outreach arm of the business, where we serve our clients by booking them as guests on podcasts that reach their ideal customers and readers so they can get more publicity, grow their audience, and drive sales of their products and services.
What We Need
Main Goal: An amazing Talent Relations Coordinator who meshes well with our ambitious and fun team.
Stretch Goal: The above + someone who gives Ron Burgundy his due respect.
This is a client-facing role, so having a way with words via email, phone, and handwritten letters is a must. Everything we do is in service of exceeding client expectations – so it’s a double-must that you want to see clients have the best possible podcast tours they can.
Specifically, you will help us with:
- Interview scheduling – Coordinating with podcaster’s and clients to book interviews at times that work best for each of them
- Prep notes – Ensuring our clients have the prep and interview details needed prior to every interview
- Project Management– Keeping our project management systems up to date (Notion/ Hubspot / Occasionally Asana) in real-time so we can best track client deliverables
- Client Management – Corresponding with clients about new interviews, answer any questions they might have, and ensure we are delivering on the results we have guaranteed them
- Onboarding – Helping facilitate our client onboarding process
- Random Acts of Kindness – Thinking of unique ways to surprise and delight clients and podcasters
The Starting Line
- You have an upbeat, bubbly, and friendly personality that shines through virtual communication. We’re a company run by young, talented, and fun individuals. If you don’t laugh at a good meme or get sarcasm we may not be a great fit.
- You’re used to being the “backbone” for others. You’re outstanding at helping others make their mission possible and believe that no mission is impossible.
- You’re a good human (if you’ve ever kicked an animal that wasn’t attacking you or cursed at a homeless person please don’t apply).
- On more than one occasion people (not your parents) have complimented how proactive you are.
- You have internal motivation (we’re a fully remote company that does not micromanage).
- Must live in the United States.
The Finish Line
- You are coachable and ego doesn’t get in your way (you’re happy doing high-level projects as well as mundane administrative tasks).
- You can balance multiple projects at the same time (attention to detail test – use the word "flamingos" somewhere in your application).
- You know the inner workings of Gmail, Google Calendar, and Google Docs in a way that others may find disturbing.
- You manage confidentiality without exception. You will be required to sign an NDA, as our client’s privacy is of the utmost importance to us.
- You have a mindset that allows you to turn lemons into lemonade (bonus points if you add tequila) – even when someone sets up an orange juice stand across the street and offers a year of free orange juice to your clients.
The Victory Lap
- You have experience scheduling and managing calendars of multiple people at once.
- You’re familiar with Notion and/or HubSpot. (Bonus points if you’ve played around in Asana or any comparable task management system)
- You’re a podcast fan.
Let’s Talk Logistics
While we do get together in-person occasionally, we’re primarily a remote company. You can work anywhere you want – from your house, favorite coffee shop, co-working space, etc. 🙂
Culture and Benefits
We work really hard to make working at Lemonpie an amazing experience. We have a team full of truly exceptional people – the kind you’ll be excited to work with.
Here’s how we operate:
- Live And Work Where You Want – We’re a distributed team, so you can live and work wherever you want (from your house, favorite coffee shop, co-working space, etc.). For our ideal candidate, proximity won’t influence their productivity because they are internally motivated. Our only requirement is that you have a reliable internet connection and can focus on work during work time!
- Unlimited Paid Vacation – We want you to take vacation. In fact, we have a minimum vacation policy of three weeks per year (not including holidays). It’s important to get out and do something. We’ll look forward to seeing pictures when you get back.
- Flexible Hours – As long as you’re available during core business hours and keeping full-time hours (7am-3pm, 8am-4pm, 10am-6pm, etc.), we’ll work with you to create a schedule that’s optimal for you.
- Monthly Remote Stipend – For some, working remotely means lots of coffee shops, a co-working space, or let’s face it – needing more loungewear. We provide a $100 monthly stipend for whatever you need.
- Personal & Professional Growth – We’re serious about helping you improve your craft. Think conferences, books, dedicated time away from work to learn something new…it’s really up to you, but we love to see our people growing.
Let’s Do This Thing
If this sounds like everything you’ve been waiting for, consider this our formal invitation to apply.
Note: If we like your application we will ask you to complete a test project free of charge to give us a better idea of how you operate hands-on. The work completed in said test project isn’t used for anything outside of gaining perspective on your work.
Thanks so much for your time – we know you could be on IG right now, but chose to be here with us instead and we’ll never forget that.