I’m Marie, the Talent Acquisition Specialist at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions faster and bias-free.
Over the last year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 3,000 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we look to scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist who’s passionate about joining our quest to help people land dream jobs.
What’s in it for you?
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- €14,000- €24,000 compensation (based on experience and performance) + stock options
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- €500 hardware stipend per year
The job in a nutshell
As a Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you help in the recruitment process from end-to-end for all our candidates and hiring managers: write job descriptions, source talent through effective channels, lead candidates through their recruitment process and facilitate the decision making.
You thereby give candidates a great experience irrespective of the outcome of their recruitment process, and you give hiring managers a great deal of leverage.
As our growth is supply-constrained rather than demand-constrained, you play a huge role in the growth of the company. As we’re a young and successful company in the recruitment space, you’re at the frontier of developments in the industry – a great place to advance your career in recruitment.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Write and publish compelling job descriptions (based on the input from hiring managers)
- Source talent through effective channels (remote job boards, recruitment agencies, personal outreach through LinkedIn, etc.)
- Engage and build relationships with candidates
- Assess candidates using our own product and propose a shortlist of candidates to hiring managers
- Schedule interviews and facilitate the decision making by bringing the interviewers together
- Prepare offer letters
- Coordinate and prepare the onboarding process of new hires
- Keep abreast with best practices in talent acquisition and propose continuous improvements to our processes
- Promote our reputation as the “best place to work”
Here’s what we are looking for:
- You are inspired by our mission of putting people in their dream jobs
- You have outstanding organizational skills and excellent English written and communication skills
- You have good time management skills, including prioritizing and scheduling
- You are an active listener and a facilitator with a knack for a collaborative approach and a strong emotional intelligence
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of iteration of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if…
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
- You have experience in Talent Acquisition
We don’t offer rainbow glitter unicorns or dog-friendly offices (we literally don’t have an office), but we do offer real people, solid core values, and a product meant to give everyone a fair, unbiased chance at their dream jobs.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product! Simply use the link below.
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.