You’ll have two primary roles as the first Talent Acquisition Manager for BuildWitt. First, you will help us find the right people to double the size of our team. Second, you will lead the efforts to help our clients fix their #1 issue — people.
In 2020, our partners have contracted us to improve recruiting, onboarding, training & development, and employee engagement and retention. We need an expert (hopefully you) to lead our recruiting efforts. You will start wearing multiple hats, but will quickly transition to building and leading our Talent Acquisition team as we grow.
We’ve joked that hiring for our partners will be like shooting fish in a barrel. How so? Well, for one, you’ll be hiring for the best construction and mining companies in the industry who love their people. Secondly, we reach millions of people weekly with our social media presence that you can leverage to find great people. Lastly, all our partners have some of the best social media, websites, branding, and overall marketing in the industry.
This is a remote role with flexible hours, and we have opportunities for full-time, part-time, or contract work.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Plan and implement BuildWitt’s talent acquisition strategy.
- Conduct sourcing activities to fill open positions for BuildWitt and our Partners.
- Help our Partners build modern talent acquisition systems using technology and best practices for employer branding, job postings, sourcing, ATS implementations, etc.
- Help us build the service packages for talent acquisition that we can provide to our BuildWitt Partners.
- Provide expert advice to our Partners on all aspects of talent acquisition (we believe in total transparency).
- Work remotely with flexible hours – must be US-based. Some travel required.
- Meet deadlines consistently – we trust you to do the right thing and execute. We don’t have time to micromanage.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous working experience in Talent Acquisition for 3+ years.
- Education or certifications in HR preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of candidate selection methods.
- Excellent understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes.
- Hands-on experience with multiple Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Outstanding communications and interpersonal skills.
- Impactful presentation style.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Creative thinker and proactive problem solver.
- Bonus points if you love dirt / have any dirt related experience!
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit buildwittmediagroup.applytojob.com.