Hungry, High Achieving Sr. Growth Marketer Needed!
This is a dream role designed specifically for a high-achieving, savvy growth marketing rockstar who believes there is more to life than getting a job at a mega-corporation or selling your soul to an agency life, just counting the days until retirement (or layoffs…)
Dear Sr. Growth Marketing Superstar,
- Are you in high-demand for your skills, but don’t want to be a cog in a wheel at a large company?
- Would you like the opportunity to live and work abroad, but don’t want to come home from a year of “teaching English” and be behind in your career?
- Would you describe yourself as an ace in media buying, creative, and high-converting funnels? And are someone who has directly managed millions of dollars on Facebook/Meta, Google, Tiktok, etc.
- Do you want to be on the forefront of building an amazing community of parents who encourage health and wellness? Backed by a purpose-driven e-commerce brand?
Before I tell you more about the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing and scrappy team where your voice matters, I should probably introduce myself.
Who am I?
I’m a Management-Consultant-Turned-Founder of a fast-growing consumer brand.
About 8 years ago, I graduated from Yale University and I was hungry to start a business, but after all my “formal education” I still knew nothing about being an entrepreneur…
So I hustled my way into a job at Bain & Company, where the CEOs of YouTube, Nike, and Amex got started. There I was introduced to the people leading Fortune 100 companies. I was pitching ideas that would require billions of dollars in industries like software, artificial intelligence, and private equity.
I still craved to be an entrepreneur. So after three years, I left to start my own company. I’m building a health/wellness startup that will be the biggest, most trusted brand in a market filled with snake oil. Our vitamins are based on real ingredients and real science.
Early 2020, I launched our first product for kids. Within 4 months, I was looking at 7-figure revenue. With 2023, we’re continuing to scale big and looking for A-players who want to take this thing beyond our own imagination!
Opportunity: Work as THE Growth Marketing Rockstar for a fast-growing multi-million dollar e-commerce company.
You’ll be our Rockstar that leads both strategic and tactical campaigns across paid acquisition. Handles media buying, creative development, and building high-converting funnels. You’ll pull any lever necessary to drive results.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, here are the…
Skills We’re Looking For: someone who…
- Has a STRONG portfolio of work (we’re looking to see your breadth of work and get a feel for your creative approach, execution style, and data/results insights)
- Showcasing a deep understanding of growth marketing world
- Has a philosophy/strategy behind the choices made
- Is able to work independently to drive that growth
- Has always been the “tech person” in their family and feels at home troubleshooting tech issues.
- Knows proven skills are great, but leave your ego at the door. We value hunger for learning. Expert or not, we want a team player excited about growing.
- Is a finisher. Do you hate leaving projects unfinished? You must love the details of your projects and work dutifully to ensure the user has a positive experience with your product.
- Is a self-starter who won’t take no for an answer.
- Has strong quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Has an ability to write so that people can’t help but engage, comment, and share!
- Can write editorial content (long-form)
- Can do SEO & keyword research
Who This is Not For:
- Someone who thinks that learning is over when school is over.
- Someone who is only motivated by a boss telling him or her to work harder.
- Someone who doesn’t believe that how you feel on the inside directly correlates with how you perform in life and business.
We Hire the Best, Regardless of Their Location.
We believe flexibility in where you work leads to better performance and happiness. Performance and attitude is the most important aspect of this job, not clocking hours in the office or water cooler politics.
Want to set up shop at a coworking space in Bali, or put the finishing touches on an email campaign while sipping coffee at a sidewalk café Buenos Aires? Fine with us. As long as you can work on a US timezone, we’re cool with it.
Unlike other jobs, we don’t believe that what you do should dictate where you live.
We’re looking for people who can demonstrate they hold themselves to a higher standard in everything they do, because with great flexibility comes great responsibility.
All this flexibility doesn’t mean we’re not a close-knit team… You’ll be working side-by-side with the CEO (virtually).
You Must Love Marketing:
Peter Drucker, the father of business consulting, made a statement long ago that we follow to this day:
“Business enterprise has two–and only two–basic functions: marketing and innovation. Marketing and innovation produce results; all the rest are costs. Marketing is the distinguishing, unique function of the business.”
Marketing, and specifically direct response marketing, is what drives success in every industry, and to be successful here it’s something you must be excited to learn about.
We Hire Characters Not Positions:
We’re a small company with big aspirations, and we work hard (and have a LOT of fun) while making that happen. If you have what it takes as an individual – in other words, if you’re a consistent high-achiever in everything you do in life – then you’ll fit in well at our company.
Responsibilities Include (But are not limited to)
- Drive data-driven paid acquisition across channels.
- Be the Sherlock Holmes of data—spot trends, optimize.
- Collaborate with creatives for killer ad campaigns.
- Own the funnel—maximize conversions at every step.
- Test, test, test! Insights drive performance.
- Craft compelling narratives
HOW TO APPLY
No exceptions – in order to apply please provide the following.
- Write a COVER LETTER addressing the following questions
- Why do you think you’d be the “Growth Marketing Rockstar” we’re looking for? Describe why you’re a consistent high-achiever. Give SPECIFIC examples of past achievements and/or accolades related to your successes. (TIP) If you literally only had 30 seconds with me in an elevator, what would you say is your biggest accomplishment?
- What are the last three books you’ve read?
- What do you do for fun?
- Explain what you’re doing now for work and why you’re looking elsewhere.
- To ensure your attention to detail, please include the words “Pink Cadillac” in the first paragraph of your cover letter.
- Include a link to a 5-10min Loom recording of your best funnel (driving sales, not leads). Your recording should highlight strategy, management, execution, results, and learnings. This link should be included in your cover letterand the body of your submission email.
- Create ONE document (Word or PDF) that contains both your custom cover letter, your resume, and your PORTFOLIO.
- Cover letter first, including your funnel link.
- Resume second.
- Portfolio third.
- Click the link below to send an email to us.