Join our dedicated technology team that builds massively scalable systems, designs low latency architecture solutions and leverages machine learning technology to turn financial data into action. Want to push the limit of personal finance management? Join Numbrs.
- a Bachelor’s or higher degree in technical field of study
- a minimum of two years’ experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting modern web applications
- expert level knowledge in one or more modern web development stacks such as Angular, React.js and Node.js
- hands-on experiencing building web applications based on MVC or MVVM
- excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- experience with automated unit and integration testing and continuous integration
- experience with modern web features such as web workers, WSS, WebRTC, native fetch and others
- experience with React-Redux, redux-saga and react native
- experience writing asynchronous, non-blocking code
- experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
To apply for this job, please visit www.numbrs.com.