BRANDBASSADOR – INTEGRATION SPECIALIST
Brandbassador is a platform that allows brands to scale and automate word-of-mouth ambassador marketing, and allows people to be an ambassador for their favourite brands and get perks, gift cards, cash and products in return. We currently work with over 100 brands such as iDeal of Sweden, PopSockets, Huel, Desenio and the list goes on.
Brandbassador was created by the founders of the fashion phenomenon Onepiece – a pioneer in the adult onesie industry and in ambassador marketing. After running into a number of painful manual tasks, the founders created their own internal system to alleviate the problem. Little did they know, it was a problem countless brands are facing and need a solution to. So, they spent 2 years and over $4 million in development costs to create what is now Brandbassador.
We are scaling our platform and are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Integration Specialist who will push the boundaries on delivering brilliant solutions for our prospects and customers. Although you will report into our Head of Tech you will work closely with the Commercial and Customer Support team to provide dedicated technical assistance to brand partners who are undertaking integration.
The chosen candidate will be an experienced developer and will become responsible for providing technical solutions to help our brands achieve their digital marketing objectives. This includes integrating new brands onto the Brandbassador platform, managing the technical relationship with existing clients, driving automation initiatives and providing technical sales support.
The Integration Specialist is a unique hybrid role within our company that combines aspects of a software engenier, technical support and solutions architect. Our Integration Specialist will leverage their technical capabilities, commercial acumen and knowledge of the Brandbassador platform to design and deliver actionable strategies and solutions.
If you’re a person that loves the challenge of a startup atmosphere, enjoys solving meaningful problems and wants to feel like part of a dream team – then you just might be who we’re looking for.
- Become a technical expert on Brandbassador and provide dedicated technical assistance to brand partners who are undertaking integration.
- Work closely with the rest of the Development team to maintain a good technical understanding of the core system.
- Develop and maintain the business content of external integration documentation.
- Use your software engineer skills and best practices to Develop new integrations, and maintain the established once.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT YOU
- Knowledge of PHP is an added bonus.
- Experience with E-Commerces applications and APIs: Shopify, Magento, Salesforce, WooCommerce.
- Knows how to write a clean, tested code.
- Knowledge about SOLID principles, clean architecture is plus.
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- We are building cutting-edge technical team. you will take a part of an exciting journey as engineer.
- Competitive salary, we pay well & reward performance
- Awesome working environment, we work hard, we play hard and we take pride in our business.
- Personal development – we want to back you and invest in you
- Lots of fun team socials (Escape Rooms, Flight Club etc.) plus a company trip once a year (last year we stayed in a lighthouse in Norway!)