A Software Engineer, Full Stack at Springbuk works on a team building great software across the entire application stack. You’ll be contributing code daily, but you’ll also be part of the planning, design, testing, and deployment of that code.
Here’s what you will do:
- Design and build high-quality features for the Springbuk health intelligence platform
- Deliver code consistent with our standards and processes
- Keep the code healthy, fix bugs, debug and troubleshoot
- Write automated unit and integration tests
- Participate in all scrum ceremonies with your team
- Collaborate with your team to break down, refine, and estimate tasks
- Learn from code review feedback
- Review other engineers’ code and provide constructive feedback
- Work in our stack of React, Ruby on Rails, Python, PostgreSQL, Redis, and Elasticsearch running on Amazon Web Services
Here’s what your team will do:
Our Health Analytics and Health Intelligence teams are responsible for building the customer-facing application that visualizes healthcare data and insights for our customers and partners.
- Analyze requirements and design technical solutions to customer problems
- Use Ruby to implement business logic in our Rails-based application
- Implement the user interface in our front end stack of React, Redux, Webpack, and Yarn
- Produce and consume JSON via REST APIs for communication between components
- Integrate with a relational PostgreSQL database and Elasticsearch index
- Investigate, diagnose, and fix problems in production
A successful candidate will have:
- Experience developing software, either professionally or in an academic setting
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical teammates
- Fundamental understanding of web applications
- Understanding of working with data and relational databases
- Readiness to work on an agile team: short iterations, issue tracking, version control, QA, etc.
- Readiness to work in a continuous delivery environment
- Readiness to work at a dynamic scale-up company with a SaaS product
Being You at Springbuk:
Springbuk’s goal is to attract and retain diverse talent and provide an inclusive environment for all where everyone’s voice is heard and all employees feel accepted. Springbuk is an equal opportunity employer and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Apply info ->
To apply for this job, please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.