- Develop new public facing features which are viewed by millions of customers
- Work on self-service tools and systems which power our user experiences
- Code, write tests and collaborate with an awesome group of highly passionate engineers
- Your work will run on the latest tech through Docker and Kubernetes in the Google Cloud Platform
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, CSS
- Problem solver by nature, we can find you on the weekends hacking up new apps
- Passionate about leveraging best-of-breed technology and eager to learn new skills
- Known team player
- Experience working with web components
- Experience working with React, Angular or other frontend frameworks
- Experience working with NodeJS or other backend technologies
- Previous eCommerce experience
- Start-up and SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred but not required
- Raised $40M from top notch investors
- Headquartered in the heart of NYC
- Over 100 clients including The Honest Company, Unilever, KIND Snacks & L’Oreal
- Meet some of the team you’ll be working with: Eugene Vasilchenko , Nic Moise , Brian Lewis , Thea Katz & Lindy Eberhart
Even while we are remote, staying connected and supporting each other is key to our culture. We build our community through small group events like trivia night, cooking classes and book club. We encourage cross-functional relationships through virtual coffees. And we stay close to the business through weekly team updates and quarterly all hands meetings.
We know there are a lot of great companies out there. At OG we focus on flexibility and empowering our team to make the right decisions for themselves. We have flexible PTO (you take vacation when you need it, not when you have earned the hours), a new work-from-anywhere policy (totally remote anywhere in the US, or you can go into the NYC office as much as you would like), and an annual personal development budget that you use for what matters to you (wellness, career development, productivity at home, etc). And of course that is on top of the basics like competitive compensation (including stock options) and incredible, affordable benefits. Come #getgroovy and grow your career at Ordergroove!
To apply for this job, please visit www.ordergroove.com.