As part of the team, you will be responsible for desktop engineering to build and maintain a reliable, scalable product. (experience building Mac (Swift, Objective-C) or Windows (C#/C++) apps strongly preferred, and iOS experience or web/backend is nice to have).
The position is fully remote, but we work as a close knit team and encourage strong collaboration to build the best product.
- Windows (C++/C#) or macOS (Objective-C/C++/Swift)
- iOS or server experience nice to have
- Experience with shipping desktop apps to a consumer
- Looking for ownership of a product
- Comfortable with low-level engineering & real-time performance optimization
- Able to understand & build for customer needs
- Able to work/lives in the USA
To apply for this job, please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org